Thanks so much for stopping by! I love, love, love reading your greetings and comments!
Hurried? Harried? Does your life seem chaotic? How's that workin' for ya'?! I have a passion for mentoring women. Join me as we traverse the hurried, harried, chaotic lifestyle of the American Christian woman.
"Take time. Take time to pray, to sing, to play and be kind. Take joy! Take joy in this day!
A Message from Candy
A Song in My Heart
Things I’ve Already Said
What I Write About Most
FIND IT QUICK!
|joycefematuknbdq on The Fruit of the Spirit is…|
|play Flappy Bird on Deep Calls Out to Deep|
|Candy Troutman on Deep Calls Out to Deep|
|Penelope Silvers on Deep Calls Out to Deep|
|Sabbath Day redefine… on Sabbath Rest|
Readers’ Top Posts
Share My Blog Button
|Lookup a word or passage in the Bible|
Include this form on your page
- I attended a women's conference over the weekend. It was good to be with other women and good to hear God's quiet... fb.me/6wdX9QcrR-- 1 day ago
- Do-able fb.me/1O3VbmdEH-- 2 days ago
- Missing deeply a Palm Sunday celebration at Boise First Community Center today but deeply excited about the... fb.me/6wyW4uZ85-- 2 days ago
- The hope of Resurrection Day looms! Today I begin the timeless celebration of Holy Week. Stopping to remember and... fb.me/6HJzD32xe-- 2 days ago
- Several of us enjoyed the District contests this weekend! Inspiring speeches, positive people ... that's Toastmasters.-- 2 days ago
- 41,172 hits