Thanks so much for stopping by! I love, love, love reading your greetings and comments!
Hurried? Harried? Does your life seem chaotic? How's that workin' for ya'?! I have a passion for mentoring women. Join me as we traverse the hurried, harried, chaotic lifestyle of the American Christian woman.
"Take time. Take time to pray, to sing, to play and be kind. Take joy! Take joy in this day!
A Message from Candy
A Song in My Heart
Things I’ve Already Said
What I Write About Most
FIND IT QUICK!
|Sabbath Day redefine… on Sabbath Rest|
|dtbrents on The Fruit of the Spirit is…|
|Stacey Bruno on Let’s Go There|
|Kaylene on The Fruit of the Spirit is…|
|heartdiseasetreatmen… on My God Never Changes|
Readers’ Top Posts
Share My Blog Button
|Lookup a word or passage in the Bible|
Include this form on your page
- Don't forget the laughter! "Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said... fb.me/6m349Ngzj-- 7 hours ago
- Starting to feel some 15 shopping days 'til Christmas pressure? Just take a deep breath and follow your plan.... fb.me/6oOQk0XiT-- 1 day ago
- Big soft ginger cookies ... the house smells warm and cozy.-- 3 days ago
- Pearl Harbor Day ...-- 3 days ago
- Julie, we have a "pain cooler". LOL! I don't know what you call them. It's for pain relief after surgery. It's a... fb.me/2cZQ6sEhz-- 3 days ago
- 38,552 hits